Friday, September 7, 2012

How Ironic

See the date of this post? Check the date of the previous post. That's right...2 years. And guess what? Not a lot of progress. What's good? I'm walking 3 miles most days. Not every day, but more days of the week than not usually. Weight hasn't crept up too much. Blood sugars are doing pretty good. My Husband is a major inspiration, as he has lost 70lbs so far. I'm so very proud of him. I'm surrounding myself with people also trying, and succeeding, in losing weight and getting healthier. What's bad? Weight has crept up about 15 lbs from my lowest weight since diabetes diagnosis. Still having issues with food. Not as active as I should be (I can procrastinate with the best of them). Still not as consistent as I should be with medicines. Should be sticking to a 1400 calorie diet. I hate accountability. Really hate it. Maybe that's why I haven't kept up with this. But you can always start over, right? AAANNNDDDD, now I have help :) I've invited 2 friends to help me post. They are also some of the people helping keep me moving, and inspiring me to try harder. So Shea and Lynn will be posting now and then. We hope to add humor, recipes, inspiration and report personal successes and failures in hopes of keeping it real. And lets hope we post more than once every 2 years.

No comments: